Vibe Group engineering and design office
Vibe Group is a fast-developing company in the field of structural engineering. By putting creativity and constant strive for perfection first, we have proven ourselves as leaders in our area of expertise. Our team of highly motivated professionals aspire to provide our clients with high quality full-range engineering services.
By choosing to work with our team, you can achieve your vision without compromising on practicality, safety and efficiency.
Structural design according to the latest European and American Structural Codes: Reinforced Concrete Structures, Post-Tensioned Reinforced Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Composite Structures, Wooden Structures.
FEM Modeling And Analysis
Тhe finite element method (FEM) is a powerful technique originally developed for numerical solution of complex problems in structural mechanics, and it remains the method of choice for complex systems. By using the latest FEM software products we can provide reliable and economical design solutions even for the most complex structural shapes.
BIM-Building Information Modeling
BIM (Building Information Modeling) is an intelligent 3D model-based process that gives architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals the insight and tools to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
3D REINFORCEMENT SHOP DRAWINGS
Modeling the reinforcement in 3D is a premise for more accurate and more efficient clash detection. Potential problems thus get easily localised and eliminated before going on site. The easy extraction of bending schedules that can be fed directly into the bending machines, without the need for operator input, speed up the construction process significantly
Steel Shop Drawings
The use of 3D models with high level of detail (LOD) is a premise for a fast extraction of accurate and detailed fabrication drawings for steel structures. The optional NC files export, which can be used by CNC machine tools, as well as by MIS and ERP software solutions speeds up the fabrication process significantly. Go straight to production just days after the construction documentation is complete by developing shop drawings simultaneously.
Every construction project has its unique set of variables, ranging from the specifics of the site and the building design to how tight the labor market is at the time and the place you need them. We use advanced estimation techniques and strict quality control so we can provide a clear and accurate forecast of the building project cost and its construction timeline.
New York, USA
- Height: 58m (190ft)
- Dimensions in Plan: 70m x 35m (230ft x 115ft)
- Gross Area: 26 000m2 (280 000ft2)
- Thin Mat Slab with drop caps under columns and walls
- Concrete Shear Walls and Concrete Columns
- Post-Tensioned Concrete Slabs
Washington D.C., USA
- Height: 12m (40ft)
- Dimensions in Plan: 55m x 25m (180ft x 80ft)
- Gross Area: 1900m2 (20 450ft2)
- Isolated Footings
- Steel Columns, Composite Beams, Composite Steel Decks
- Reinforced Concrete Structure for Lateral Loads
- Tapered Steel Cantilevers
- 3-meter (10-feet) Cantilevered Office Space
New Jersey, USA
- Height: 77m (255ft)
- Storeys: 22
- Dimensions in Plan: 60m х 55m (200ft x 180ft)
- Gross Area: 26 300m2 (285 000ft2)
- Concrete Drilled Shafts Foundation System
- Reinforced Concrete Walls for Lateral Loads
- Concrete Slabs on Metal Decks, Flat Slabs, Composite Beams